Day 11.
/11/. What's something you wish you could say to that someone?
I wish I could say so many things to you. You just don't know. Now that you're gone, I'm gonna have to accept the fact that I'll never see you again, But I'll keep thinking of you as 'the one that got away'. Don't worry, I will never forget about you. I couldn't even if I wanted to. And I hope that you won't forget me either...
You're my definition of perfection. Helping me out when I was in need, talking out my problems with me. You made me feel like I was in a fairy tale, that I was the princess and you were my Prince Charming. Too bad you'll never know, cause I never gathered the courage to tell you how great you are and how perfect you are to me. I never got the guts to tell you that I was crazy for you. It's too late, now that you're gone for good.
Even if you're reading this, you won't even think that I'm talking about you. This is life for me. Screw it. I'm gonna leave the rest of my "note" in my diary just in case people start talking so yep. Bye bye, Prince Charming. You kept me waiting for almost a year and a half. It 's time to let go of you.
I wish I could say so many things to you. You just don't know. Now that you're gone, I'm gonna have to accept the fact that I'll never see you again, But I'll keep thinking of you as 'the one that got away'. Don't worry, I will never forget about you. I couldn't even if I wanted to. And I hope that you won't forget me either...
You're my definition of perfection. Helping me out when I was in need, talking out my problems with me. You made me feel like I was in a fairy tale, that I was the princess and you were my Prince Charming. Too bad you'll never know, cause I never gathered the courage to tell you how great you are and how perfect you are to me. I never got the guts to tell you that I was crazy for you. It's too late, now that you're gone for good.
Even if you're reading this, you won't even think that I'm talking about you. This is life for me. Screw it. I'm gonna leave the rest of my "note" in my diary just in case people start talking so yep. Bye bye, Prince Charming. You kept me waiting for almost a year and a half. It 's time to let go of you.
