Day 12.
/12/. What's your phobia/fear?
So I guess, what I'm afraid of is the paranormal. It's just so mysterious and freaky. No one knows what's going after them. They're the unseen, which makes it worse. You'll never know if they're right behind you, or even beside you. Okay, I'm scaring myself.
No, but seriously, think a bout it, Why are there so many movies about the unnatural and all of them have different perspectives on how the paranormal is like? There's different cultured spirits as well. And traditions you have to carry out in order to prevent getting harmed by "them". Like for the Chinese culture, people who die at 23:59's souls will never rest. Plus, you can't step on prayers.
I don't like talking about this cause I'm scaring myself... Hahaha. I sound like a whimp but it's 4'45am now and I'm the only one awake in my house. You'll never know what's lurking in the shadows... Lol jk. But you can't blame me for overthinking... Well, you get the idea of this post.
| Doesn't this look scary to you? |
No, but seriously, think a bout it, Why are there so many movies about the unnatural and all of them have different perspectives on how the paranormal is like? There's different cultured spirits as well. And traditions you have to carry out in order to prevent getting harmed by "them". Like for the Chinese culture, people who die at 23:59's souls will never rest. Plus, you can't step on prayers.
I don't like talking about this cause I'm scaring myself... Hahaha. I sound like a whimp but it's 4'45am now and I'm the only one awake in my house. You'll never know what's lurking in the shadows... Lol jk. But you can't blame me for overthinking... Well, you get the idea of this post.
