Day 13.

11:11 AM
/13/. Post about your favorite book, favorite movie, favorite band, favorite song and favorite book.

Yay! I love books. Okay I sound like such a nerd but I'm cool like that! :3 I'm just kidding... My favorite book would have to be "House Rules" by Jodi Picoult. It's about this boy called Jacob with Aspergers. It's on the high end of the Austism spectrum. I feel like a doctor now. Hehehe. LAME. She also wrote a book called Change of Heart that's really good!


Favorite movie huh? As a child, it was John Tucker Must Die. But now, it's between Harry Potter and the Twilight Saga. Don't get me wrong, I'm not gay, but Booboo Stewart is just sooooooooooooooo cute in Eclipse and Breaking Dawn Part 1. I wanna marry him. Okay I'm mad, yes I am. He should be one of the main characters, not some werewolf.


Two words. One Direction. Sexy beats. ;) Oh and Avenged Sevenfold too. They're a metal band. But I don't listen to metal anymore. :(


Favorite song; "All About Us" by He Is We.
Favorite show; "How I Met Your Mother".
Powered by Blogger.