Day 9.

11:11 AM
/9/. Write about your last birthday and how you plan to your upcoming birthday.

Cars. ;) Jealous yet?
My 14th birthday was a quiet one, as usual. Nothing much, nothing big. And that's a good thing! I had Disney's "Cars" ice cream cake and it was yummyyy. My lovely grandparents bought me a cake too! Hehe happygirl here yo! We went to Clementi Mall and instead of buying my camera, daddy bought an orange vacuum cleaner. I hate orange. And I hate vacuum cleaners too. Hahaha. Guess we didn't really do much?

For my 15th, I wanna eat the Cookie and Cream Ice Cream Cake from Baskin Robin's! Then I wanna go overseas for a few hours but I doubt that's even considerable. That's fine, cause I don't really care where my birthday is spent, but who it was spent with. I love my family and I think I have a super blessed life. <3
Powered by Blogger.