Day 8.

11:11 AM
/8/. What's your passion?

I. Have. Been. Dying. To. Write. This. One. Gosh, anyone who doesn't know what my passion is, doesn't know me. Just four words for ya. ;)

National
Police
Cadet
Corps

My passion, my life, my interest. I wouldn't ever wanna lose interest in it. Since like, the start of '10, I've kept every damn thing that's gotta do with NPCC. That includes the consent forms. Hahaha. I know, I know, you must be thinking that I'm some crazy obsessed freak but I just love it so much! I love everything about it! From the uniform to the drills, to the camp-craft, training, camps, trips, competitions, games, songs, songs, songs, songs, songs, songs, scoldings and even the punishments.NPCC has given me oh so many opportunities. I even got the chance to use a .22 revolver and learnt how to hold a M16 rifle properly. If I were a boy, it probably would have helped me to train for NS hehehe k I'm getting off topic here.



The camps are so goddamn fun. If I didn't join NPCC, I probably would never even thought of going to Pulau Ubin, never gotten the chance to go into the Dark Maze, won't get to hold a real gun, wouldn't get the chance to try army food, do the low ropes course or any of that! I just can't imagine myself without NPCC. Plus! NPCC kept me in my current school when I wanted to transfer out. I'm not after the CCA points, that's just a bonus haha. Through these last two years, I have NEVER skipped a single training. I'm a goodgirl here k! I know I've quarreled with loads of people and I thank them for tolerating with me and my bad temper and I really appreciate the fact that they've managed to forgive me. NPCC is like family to me and I don't ever wanna lose my family! Two more years to go, and one goal to achieve; Training Head.
Powered by Blogger.