230710
Hehe :D
Today quite fun:)
Go to school earlier than usual ...
Then lessons ,
I keep playing the scissors paper stone slapping version with like ,
everyone :D
After school , went to Boys Brigade room .
Then got so many sharp sharp thing and got funny smell ._.
Have alot of ropes hanging from the top but I didn't pay attention to them cause ,
I was scolding Johnathan for playing with a kind of gas .
Then idk why suddenly I hear a weird sound ...
Then I look up ,
and then see that the ropes hit the fan and the fan suddenly like spoilt like that .
I also never do anything lorhs , then I kena scolded for ' breaking ' the fan .
I didn't even freaking touch the rope !
Then go library to do finish the art and VE thing .
Then the stupid Mr Ng come in and sit at the table .
I asked him to play the scissors paper stone thing with me then he say veh childish
-.-
Ugh .
Whatever .
Then after that go minimart behind school .
Wanted to buy cup noodles but no water -.-
Then go Laurel house , got one person spit on SiewEng ...
Go her house down there then saw Laurel's friend , Oliver and Macho guy .
Haha .
Played scissors paper stone with them too .
And the other slapping game .
Go back school then kena scolded by Johnathan lorh .
Anyhow say that I break the fan .
Then dk who say Patrick finding me .
Then I call him , he scold me ):
I didn't do it !
Then Tian Lai and Johnathan call me go up to bb room to fix the fan .
I lazy walk all the way up so I turn left go girl's toilet .
Come out and Johnathan waiting outside .
Pervert sia !
Then go up to bb room , Patrick also not there -.-
Go up for no bloody reason .
Then wait for Laurel to ' fix ' the fan .
Then end up cannot then Johnathan say that if she don't fix he will blame me .
Then I say if he my fault , I will kick his balls :D
Then go down for npcc .
Zaki taught marching drills in the mud ._.
Disgusting !
Now everyone's shoes are dirty , including he himself's shoes .
Haha .
Then water break , Johnathan go and disturb me ...
So I take water and throw at his face .
Then ShiXuan go drink from Patrick's cup .
Making me freaking jealous sia .
I so damn thirsty .
I hit him on the back .
ShiXuan hit me back .
HAHAHHAA .
First time .
But didn't hurt .
Btw , I don't like Johnathan .
Just talking 'bout him .
Hahahahaha .
I feel like slaaping him .
XD
Nothing else to talk 'bout anymore .
Now so boring !
Didn't bring home homework and I wanna shower .
Nites:)
Today quite fun:)
Go to school earlier than usual ...
Then lessons ,
I keep playing the scissors paper stone slapping version with like ,
everyone :D
After school , went to Boys Brigade room .
Then got so many sharp sharp thing and got funny smell ._.
Have alot of ropes hanging from the top but I didn't pay attention to them cause ,
I was scolding Johnathan for playing with a kind of gas .
Then idk why suddenly I hear a weird sound ...
Then I look up ,
and then see that the ropes hit the fan and the fan suddenly like spoilt like that .
I also never do anything lorhs , then I kena scolded for ' breaking ' the fan .
I didn't even freaking touch the rope !
Then go library to do finish the art and VE thing .
Then the stupid Mr Ng come in and sit at the table .
I asked him to play the scissors paper stone thing with me then he say veh childish
-.-
Ugh .
Whatever .
Then after that go minimart behind school .
Wanted to buy cup noodles but no water -.-
Then go Laurel house , got one person spit on SiewEng ...
Go her house down there then saw Laurel's friend , Oliver and Macho guy .
Haha .
Played scissors paper stone with them too .
And the other slapping game .
Go back school then kena scolded by Johnathan lorh .
Anyhow say that I break the fan .
Then dk who say Patrick finding me .
Then I call him , he scold me ):
I didn't do it !
Then Tian Lai and Johnathan call me go up to bb room to fix the fan .
I lazy walk all the way up so I turn left go girl's toilet .
Come out and Johnathan waiting outside .
Pervert sia !
Then go up to bb room , Patrick also not there -.-
Go up for no bloody reason .
Then wait for Laurel to ' fix ' the fan .
Then end up cannot then Johnathan say that if she don't fix he will blame me .
Then I say if he my fault , I will kick his balls :D
Then go down for npcc .
Zaki taught marching drills in the mud ._.
Disgusting !
Now everyone's shoes are dirty , including he himself's shoes .
Haha .
Then water break , Johnathan go and disturb me ...
So I take water and throw at his face .
Then ShiXuan go drink from Patrick's cup .
Making me freaking jealous sia .
I so damn thirsty .
I hit him on the back .
ShiXuan hit me back .
HAHAHHAA .
First time .
But didn't hurt .
Btw , I don't like Johnathan .
Just talking 'bout him .
Hahahahaha .
I feel like slaaping him .
XD
Nothing else to talk 'bout anymore .
Now so boring !
Didn't bring home homework and I wanna shower .
Nites:)
