081110

1:57 AM
Your eyes make the stars look like they're not shining .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY !

Tong , if you see this , type your blog link into my cBox yeahs ? :DD

Yeahh , it's me baby , I'm back ! LOL :D I seriously had nothing to post cause I didn't really so much fun and exciting stuff and besides , I was too busy to even blog .

You know the Future Problem Solving Program thing ? Yeah , my group lost the competition . My poor group members cried and we were so crushed . But we couldn't possibly expect ourselves to win the competition after joining it for the first time in our lives . We had no experience , I mean like seriously come on , we're only 13 years old !

These few days went by so quickly but as quick as it got , it was still rather slow cause I didn't get to see Jason ... I feel lonely . I don't even text him cause I'm not sure what's wrong with his phone but he's not replying . So I'll be seeing him sometime soon :D That'll be the highlight of my week :) He's like the perfect guy ... And he can sing , he sang to me before and I was dazzled :D He should be a singer and get singed !

Twitter was so funn yesterday . I finally got people to notice me , some people that never notice me actually did on my other account . I was like , head over heels ! Okay I know this blog post is super boring but I have nothing to post about ! All I can say is ... it's 2 in the morning ... There's NPCC at 10am afterwards and I think I'ma go watch MEGAMIND later ... 'Ollho?' 'Its hello' 'Oh hello?' ... AHAHAHAHA . Will Ferrell is the beast !

So people , I don't care who you are , where you come from , if you're a stalker or not , but go check this dude's blog out ... He's the beast ! It's awesome and don't deny it . Follow him on twitter : CityAndSean :) Follow me on Twitter : Kimerlae / itsKimberlaeXP , rape our follow buttons :DD BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop
Powered by Blogger.