Day 3.

11:11 PM
/3/. Put your iPod on shuffle and write about 10 songs that pop up.


1. "Kim" by Eminem.
- It's about Kimberly Scotts cheating on Marshall Mathers and him imagining himself killing her...

2. "Cry Baby" by Cee Lo Green.
- I have no idea what this song means but it's really catchy! Go listen! HEHE.

3. "S.O.S" by Jonas Brothers.
- Jonas Brothers used to be my favorite band omg! HAHAHA. But I've moved on, don't worry.

4. "Drummer Boy" by Justin Bieber.
- Yes, I still am a belieber. A loyal one. ;) This track's in Justin Bieber's "Under the Mistletoe".

5. "Forever Young" cover by One Direction.
- Holy shit. This band's a hot one hehehehe.

6. "Mr Right" by A Rocket To The Moon.
- On the album "The Rainy Day Sessions". Check it out. I promise you won't regret it!

7. "Lucky" by Colbie Caillat feat. Jason Mraz.
- I've got nothing to say about this song...

8. "Yes" by LMFAO.
- Red Foo and Sky Blue are legends.

9. "Fifteen" by Taylor Swift.
- Taylor is such a hon! She's so angelic and what she writes is so damn true. Amazingggg.

10. "Second Chance" by Shinedown.
- One of my favorite songs. I just love it so much omg omg omg hehehehe.
Powered by Blogger.