Day 4.

11:11 AM
/4/. Post one confession/secret.


Mm... Confession, huh? Aight so here goes... I have this thing with competitiveness... I can't stand it when someone's better than me at something I've worked so hard for. For instance, in studies. I just can't accept the fact that people got higher results than me in certain subjects when I've studied my ass off for it. I mean like, where did all my hard work and effort go? Down the drain? I know it sounds selfish but I can't stand anyone being better than me. Heh, I'm a horrible person. Lol, but it's 100% true alright. Like how I've set my goal to be the Training Head of NPCC, If I don't get it, I think I'd probably shut down and lose interest in it... But I hope that doesn't happen. Well yeah, so basically, competition drives me to achieve my goals. But competition also drives me... Crazy.
Powered by Blogger.