Day 5.

11:11 AM
/5/. Write about your relationship status.



See this?

Kimberlae Malik

Studied at University Of SwagMarried to Muhammad AzrulBorn on September 26
Married to

Yes, 11th October 2011. Jealous? I know you are. Lol. Whatever. I know you don't care either. Hehehe. Byezx.



Sweet, right?



















































































































































































































































Real post.
I'm single. YES BABY, IM SINGLE. But not ready to mingle. HAHAHA. I've been single for over a year now and I'm really happy that I am! I mean, what's the use of having a boyfriend when your grades will go down the drain and little by little, you'll start neglecting your friends... Especially your guy friends. I wouldn't get into a relationship unless the guy's alright with me being friends with my homies! Hehehe. Yes yes, jealousy is cute but too much jealousy sucks. It's gross. I promise to not be in a relationship with any guy unless I really am in love with him. *crosses my heart*. Which is unlikely, hahaha. Anyway, for the next two years, I've got to start studying hard and concentrating instead of wasting my time. But I do have to admit, you will start to miss the warmth of his arms...
Powered by Blogger.