Day 6.

11:11 AM
/6/. What are your views on religion?

Celine Low. <3
I'ma Roman Catholic! Yes, I'm damn proud to be one! Catholics are a lil' like Christians, but we believe in Mother Mary too. ;) Sadly, I'm not a very devoted one.  Hahaha. I've skipped church for 4 weeks now and I do attend bible study every Sunday with my awesome friend, Celine. Hehehe. But as usual, there are bitches and bastards in the class that I really wish to slap. Yes, I'm now Kimberly Hosehbo! Okay, lame. As a replacement for bible study (thank God), there's this thing called "Pastoral Attachment" where I get to work at the Coffee Cart and I actually managed to make new friends from this past year. Hahaha. Joshua, Terence, Melinna, Clarissa and Madeline.

What else is there about religion? Nothing much I guess. Oh yeah. I'm from the Church of St. Mary's of the Angels... If that even means anything to you guys. HAHAHA k bye.
Powered by Blogger.