Day 7.

11:11 AM
/7/. Who/what can't you live without?

What can I not live without? Um, food? Air? Water? HAHA okay fine, I can't live without my phone + network. Plus, my camera. I'll be bored stiff if I didn't have my two essential items with me! If my house were on fire, these are the two things I'll grab before screaming and running out! Oh oh oh and NPCC is a major factor in my life! It's taught me many many many life lessons and gave me loads of opportunities to meet so many people that I've grown to love sooooo much.



Family. It's reallyyyy important to me. I know it doesn't seem that I love my family a lot but I believe that I'm very blessed to be born into this family. I love my mommy sooooooooo very much! I think I would die without her. She's just so cute and special! She's not like any other normal mom out there. My one-of-a-kind mommy is the best among the rest! I know I fight with her a lot and claim to hate her most of the time, but I really love her. My daddy spoils me so much. I think I'm  a daddy's girl. He's the best man. He gives me almost everything I want. Although he's really strict and pressurizes me to study loads, I still love him so much. <3 My sister... I can't describe her in less than a billion words. All I can say is "I love you so much sissy! <3 :*". She tolerates me like no one else can. I can't believe how childish we can get. We fight over the most stupid things. -.- Lol but I love her so much that I wrote my English Final's composition about her. She's the one person in this family who truly understands me and she doesn't tell mommy and daddy about the stuffs I do. ;) HEHEHE shhh. The best sister award goes to you! <3

Daddy!! <3
Mommy! <3 <3 <3 <3
Bernie eating her porridge! <3
Friends. I couldn't have asked for anyone better than these few people. Natalie, Jenny, Amelia, Giggs, Elaine, Pamelia, Pamela, Sylvia, Ruotong, Izzul and Azrul. They've always been there for me no matter what the situation! Thanks for showing up in my life! If you guys didn't, I think I would've committed suicide.

UNGLAM AHAHAHA. Girlfriends are so pretty! <3
HEHEH okay I feel so blessed to have these people and things around me! I wonder what I'll do if I lose any of them! I think I'll start to break down and cry. I never wanna lose themmmm. Always here to support me and understand me. Through all the arguments we've had, I have already forgotten about them. I love you all! That includes mommy, daddy and Bernie! <3
Powered by Blogger.